1. Why does C drive occupy more space than its original files and folders.
2. Mapi was unable to load the information service gwmsp1.dll
1. C drive volume information
Select Start -> Run, type in msinfo32 and hit enter.
You will find the details regarding the page file and virtual memory.
For more detailed information click here.
2. A window pops up saying "Mapi was unable to load the information service gwmsp1.dll"
This occurs when you have uninstalled groupwise and if you were trying to open microsoft outlook.
- Uninstall groupwise if it is still on the system
- Click Start -> Control Panel -> Mail -> Under Profiles click on Show Profiles. You would probably see "Novell" listed. If so remove it.
- Restart the system
Bingo! MS office should now work.